인쇄, 복사 의뢰서

인쇄, 복사 의뢰서 - A written request for some copies.

At my work, we have a small half sheet sized form to fill out in if one would like to make mass copies. I like it because if I want a crapton of sheets like my biweekly spelling quiz printed on recycled paper, I use the service. The form itself is simple to fill out once you know what each description means:

용도: which class is this for? 6th grade English? After-school math?
매수: how many copies do you need?
사용일: date that you need it by
사용면: single sided (단면) or double sided (양면)
갱지: recycled paper (재생용지)
복사지: normal white paper
신청자: your name (person who requests)
*결재: stamp of approval

Here's a few copy related terms that also might help:
복사해도 될까요? Should I copy this? / Can I copy this?
복사하다 to copy
프린트 print
프린트 해주세요 Please print this for me
복사기 copy machine
이면지 reusable paper
이면지를 사용하세요 please use recycled paper
이 종이는 이면지예요 this paper is reusable/recycled paper
재활용 recycling
이 종이는 재활용 할 수 있어요 you can recycle this paper
이 종이는 재활용 상자에 넣어주세요 please place the paper into the recycle bin

*note to be confused with 결제: pay the account, make up account